Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Segawe Portable Ultrasonic Home Spa Tag Spot Mole Tattoo Remover Removal Machine





Segawe Portable Ultrasonic Home Spa Tag Spot Mole Tattoo Remover Removal Machine - Grey - 12.5x9x7.8


This machine is rare and the price is incredible . I have been to the doctors office and aestheticians to have treatments done to get moles and tags removed and each treatment/visit is $100. It usually takes several treatments. Because I have had treatments done before, I had an idea of how to use the machine, also I pulled up some YouTube videos that are very helpful. These videos will help you with your do-it-yourself procedure. It hurts but it's worth it. Clean the area with alcohol before you begin the procedure. Not only is the price fantastic but I got my machine very fast, I ordered it Friday and I got it Monday. I'm giving this product five stars, the only thing is it didn't come with any instructions or any printout describing the machine, it was just the machine by itself in the package. But it's pretty simple to use, you just plug it in the outlet and plug the instrument wand into the port, inside the machine, turn the dial on and you're good to go! 





ORDER NOW

No comments:

Post a Comment